20100429

Ok.. So most of you girls would much prefer watching the 'Sex in the City 2' trailer but if your a single girl like me, then 2 hours with Robert Downey Jr is a much more satisfying night. And come this Friday I will have a date with the man himself.


Robert Downey Jr and wife Susan Downey

To keep things super stylish I have posted a few images of the cast from the night of the Premiere. First up is Scarlett Johansson in a sparkling Giorgio Armani Privé moon-green triple organza lamé cocktail dress with some serious shoulder action. Followed by Gwyneth Paltrow wearing Giorgio Armani shorts suit in a gold metallic silk jacquard fabric and flashing miles of leg. There was some fierce fashion going on here between the two but my vote goes to Scarlett, she looks amazing and definitely stole the show. I do like Gwen's under estimated cool but I think she can do a lot better.







T x

No comments:

Post a Comment